Thursday, January 29, 2009

GIANT ANTHEM FOR SALE


Ok, in marketing and advertising, we have a saying "I know that I am wasting half of my budget...I just don't know which half!" Well, in this case, I am fairly certain that since no one really knows this blog even exists, this is a waste of time. BUT, Coe Boy is selling off his softie steeds, so if you know anyone looking for well maintained Giant Anthem's in Size Medium then he has an entry level XT build at $1200 (just fully gone through and given a clean bill of health from Joselyn's) and another Giant Anthem 1 build for $1800. Both bikes are very clean, ready to ride without problems for years. That's probably more than you can say about your wife, right? Oops, does Bri read this site? Darn it, looks like I'm sleeping on the couch tonight...Anyhow, here's a taste, the next bite will cost ya'


1 comment:

grymes said...

I'd love to get a bit more information on the two Giants that are being sold. Email me at brian.grimes@gmail.com and we can go from there.