Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Don't forget the sunscreen...

Hmmm, it looks like the long range forecast is calling for something most Otter Donkeys are not familiar with...

SUNSHINE!

Dare I say warmth? This is just CRAZY TALK! Although windy today and the next day, it looks like things are headed towards the bright side of the street for the weekend. Thus, don't forget the sunscreen. Learn from my mistakes (Oh, and always listen to an engineer!). Sunday morning dawned early, sunny and strangely warm. As I pulled off my long sleeve jersey Todd questioned "Should we were sunscreen?"
My response "Nah, this is Monterey, it never gets hot..." Off we rode. Upon return, I was sweaty warm...dare I say hot? Oh...and burned. Ooops.

So this weekend, when the sun is out and you are soaking up a great Sea Otter, take some advice...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NAPZp2w-o

No comments: