Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ramblings and Thoughts...


Wow, what a busy week in the world of real estate! I think I've experienced more work-related emotional "highs" and "lows" this week, than the course profile for a gnarly "beyond category" TdF Mountain Stage! Fortunately, at the end of the day, my pedals are waiting, ready to purge my angst and refuel my mind with the things that really are important in life...namely, good times with your friends and family and maybe, just maybe a good bit of lactic acid burn in your legs to remind yourself that you really are ALIVE!

Other than that, I finally got my Giant back together and I've got to say that if you need some high quality replacement bearings or seals for your rig, then you need to contact the guys at Enduro Bearing/ Seal. They have great products that will make your bike work better! Bearings for the squeaks, seals for the leaks, and ceramic bearings for the peaks! Or some other lame rhyming phrase of parts and benefits...regardless of my stupidity, GOOD STUFF!

Other juicy tid bits include...

Riding with Nathan! If you haven't ridden with Nathan before and you need a great riding partner for the day, definitely invite the guy on a ride. We took him to Santa Cruz last weekend and he shredded the place! Great trail pace, good skills and no whining! With he and Aaron, I think we pretty much hit all the good stuff...and made it look goooood!...well at least Aaron did!

Last CCCX race is this weekend and if you want to be counted, best to show up! I am hoping for the BEST COURSE OF THE YEAR! My logic is that if you leave everyone with a "great" last round, they will comeback for more! So, here's to hoping for a mostly downhill and dangerous course! ha! I know, I have issues....

Remember, RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!

Ok, better get back to the business that pays the bills...See you all Sunday!

No comments: