Saturday, August 15, 2009

National Anthem.....trumped!!!

So this is Brianne, you will probably be able to tell since my stories aren't as awesome as Brian's. I sang the national anthem at the Historics today, it was probably one of my best performances yet. But that wasn't the highlight of my day! Of course not, Brian had to trump my singing with out-running a cop. I was screaming and yelling at him, freaking out. Anyway, he will write a blog about that later, as for now here is a video of my singing. Enjoy.....


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I have your autograph? You Rock.... Ryan

Travis & Tammy said...

Your the best! Mt. Bike Queen & You sing! What no pink when you sing??? Sorry we missed it, but thevideo rocks! The Sluder clan

Todd said...

Awesome. That's Todd and Krista Park, don't forget us when you're famous ;)

Mom and Dad in Reno said...

Love you lots!! I am so glad some of us got to see you in person. Dad's ticket landed where? Okay, so next time they can announce Brianne from Monterey!

Love, Mom

Mallory said...

You are the best!!! Someday you're gonna be famous like LeAnn Rimes!!

Unknown said...

Wow. Oh Wow!
You are awesome!
You should sing it at the start of one of the pro races next year. I know, it's not quite the same exposure, but it would be cool for us.