Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ying & Yang...

What can ruin the absolute incredible 'high' achieved from a day of moto in perfect dirt? Well, how about waking up the next morning, fumbling around for your workout clothes in the dark and then slipping your foot into a shoe containing a present from the dog you are watching? Yes, in fact, when your day starts out quite literally, shitty, it can ruin even the best high...

But, alas, the anger management courses must be helping because I did not throw the aforementinoed pooch across the room as hard as I possible (which would have been easy considering its size and that of a football...), nor did I unleash a torrent of profanity that would have surely waken my sleeping beauty. No, instead, I bottled this little tid bit up deep inside where hopefully, I will be able to call on it to ignite an anger filled fire needed to pass one more competitor or climb one last hill.

In the end, the shoes are in the trash, I made it through the morning workout and I am still pleased about the roosting that took place yesterday! I guess, the situation really is what you make of it...

No comments: