Friday, July 24, 2009

Few National Pics...

The Gang lookin' all beefcake and ready to RIP! From Left:
Aaron "The Champ" Bradford,
Shelly "I don't train, I just Podium BIG EVENTS" Monroe,
Brian "IF there was any air to suck, then I would" Butler,
Bri "Yeah, 2 races, 2 podiums, no biggie" Spiersch,
Timmie "I'm just takin' Gramma for a walk today" C.,
Brett "Did you see Todd Wells' throw his bike?!!" Butler


Brett finishes up after his laps around the brutal, full national calibure XC Course

Bri in her standard post-race hangout: THE PODIUM!


Brian trying to rub some speed off of AC's shoulder. We are gonna trade moto for bike tips...


3 FAST WOMEN! Between them, I think they had like 5 or 6 podiums!


Going ABOVE AND BEYOND - Just one of the few benefits of having Todd for a hubby...


Mr. and Mrs. Man/Woman Friend. Nice jersey, eh? Those are reserved for THE BEST!

Monterey, after 10+ hours of driving and not looking the worse for wear...

No comments: