Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Other Passion...

Most people think of dirt bike racing and think of Supercross, Motocross or X-games freestyle goons that they have seen on TV. That is all fine and dandy, but what I really love is conquiring terrain (hmmm, not much different from how I ride on pedals eh?) in places so remote that no eco-extremo has ever taken the time to hike there.

EnduroCross bring the logs, river crossings, and gnarly rocks from the far reaches of the outdoors into a tight-knit stadium environment which creates a spectacle of amazing riding, carnage, and great racing! I am pretty sure we need to build one of these tracks in the backyard, too!

Check out the sweet video here.

PS: To "freestyle goons" and "eco-extremos" who may be offended...don't come back. Not because I don't care for the environment or because I don't consider myself a freesytle goon when performing sweet 1-footers on my bed, but because if you can't handle some humor, then maybe you belong here...

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Oh man have you seen the FABULOUS new line of Martha cook wear OMG!!!Like gotta have!!!!!