Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bike Shmike



So long story short... this a.m. my mtb bike had some minor major issues and I didn't get to go on a ride with my bestie and some other girls. :( I was so excited to ride with girls, no offense to all the jossies, but it was going to be so fun!! Instead I went for a nice road ride into Pebble Beach and had a great ride, I think all the cyclists were on their mtn bikes because there were hardly any roadies out. Brian fixed my mtn bike while I was on my road ride which I was so happy about because today is Michele's Birthday and we had a super fun afternoon ride scheduled. After Brian's grueling weekend on the bike he decided to join Michele, Jerry and I and we had a ton of fun. Brian tried to pull some fast ones on me and he was the one that ended up crashing, not ME!!!

No comments: