Monday, March 2, 2009

Few Pics from #2


Post race, and it looks like Joselyn's took home the lions share of medals!









This guy is thinking, "Man, I WISH I WAS A JOSEYLN's RIDER so I could be cool, too..."






Alex in full race face form, thinking about the rewards of another victory!





Travis is like "Dude, the course would be great...if it had 2,000ft of climbing per lap!"




James hammering away on the start\finish "climb" after being hammered by a cold all week!




Greg and Brian getting their skid on with Eric just behind out of sight...Skids are FUN!








A great day for breast cancer awareness, doping ridicule and in general pink racing exploits!





Luckily the photographer was there to take Bri's photo on the podium, since Brian missed it!! Where the heck was everyone at the finish?? We'll see if I cheer for anyone else!! :)




1 comment:

Trevor Glavin said...

Nice one man!
Wish I could have been there
Trevor