Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yeti's NEVER DIE!

So I was out endurancing tonight and just basically riding my FAVORITE trail from cccx land...over and over and over basically just shredding it like 10 times in a row thinking that I was pretty bad ass. Then I meet up with an un-named rider on a SICK black Yeti who follows me around and down the trail that I have WIRED! Every bump corner and rut was under my control. As I descended down with reckless abandon (I know I am NOT the only one that tries to legitimately scare the crap out of themselves right?) dodging bushes, almost sliding out, feeling traction slip from "safe" to "road rash city" I get to the bottom and I felt like I put in a good run. But once there I look back and the nameless rider is RIGHT THERE!

Holy crap, looks like I need more practice!

Thanks for the bit of fun Steve and some added pressure. Hope you had a great ride!

No comments: