Monday, May 25, 2009

Silly Me!!

Usually Brian writes the posts, but every now and again I feel the need to post some random stuff. So I was sitting on the couch browsing the free section of Craigslist and I saw a post for free wood. Knowing that Brian has been wanting to build some obstacles before we get the pump track built so I told him about it. He called the guy and an hour later he delivered a whole trailer full of wood to us.

Brian then decided to build his obstacles and then he decided to try and ride his obstacles. I told him that he better not get hurt or I would kill him!! After the first crash I was out!! He couldn't start with baby steps, he had to build the big "tough guy" obstacles!

WHAT WAS I THINKING??




I should finish this off by saying, Brian now has ice on his wrist!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

BB115 said...

That guy sucks! If not for gopher holes, I wouldn't be here popin' 'profin and icin' my wrist! I guess I REALLY do suck at this whole bicycle thing afterall...