Thursday, February 26, 2009

CCCX#2

Since no one wanted to go with the most awesome beginner bicycle racer ever, I will let you know that when I did the pre-ride tonight it was pretty much awesome. There's lot's of pedaling and some fun new trails that I have never been on. Oh and the most rad part ever is that we get to do the super sick "s" berms again!! It was all great until my rear cassette broke and I only had one gear in the back because the rest were spinning in circles. Totally Tubular I know!! I am sure that everyone guessed by now, but this is Bri typing. I know my stories aren't as fun as Brian's but here is a great link that will get you pumped up for Saturday's Race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKGNebltt5E

I eat bacon and I crap gold. I am the BUTCHER!!!! I train for success, Bring it on!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay Hansen said...

Brie- You are freaking awesome!! You are my best friend ever!! I love ya!!!