Friday, February 27, 2009

The Course...

...is SO SWEET - as per my wonderful co-horts previous post indicates!!! Since, she didn't get to ride the fully marked course, I will just add that it is mostly flat and flowy through the trees with some super cool new downhills to test out any brakes we might have left from the last mud fest! Not much climbing, but certainly a lot of pedaling.

It should be on for tomorrow...unless my petition goes through. Does anyone want to help me convince Keith that we should run the race on Sunday when the big storm is supposed to come in and hit us again? I mean, just in the sake of having another "real" mountain bike race and not some "perfect conditions, no problems" race, right? Let's keep things interesting after all right...???

I will wait for the flood of comments to come in supporting my quest! Make 'em quick, we only have a few hours to get this change put into effect! MUD RACE, bacon, sweet jumps and gold...it doesn't get much better than that! See you Sunday!...errr, probably tomorrow I suppose...

PS: Bri, I LOVE your stories...but I MIGHT be a tad biased :)

No comments: