Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Evening Post

This is what you get when you RIP...a dead girlfriend!!! Luckily it was only from exhaustion and not crashing. She went so fast down the last singletrack at the top of skyline back towards Laguna Seca that I COULDN'T even believe it!!! I thought that I was going decent and I look back and she is RIGHT THERE. Watch out on the downhills boys, I had my ego checked today and I don't think she's done yet!


I'm really proud of her, Bri is really getting into form and had another great weekend of riding with her longest road ride yet on Saturday and then busting out another Sea Donkey loop today. She is gonna BE READY for some podium pie! Actually, in this house we are always up for MORE DESSERT PLEASE!




Travis broke blood in the NEW KITS by braving the cold in Sacramento at a road race...errr...I mean a really fast mountain bike race where last year he had a tough time in the sport class and this year he was on pace in the Expert class! Well, until a mechanicle gremlin got to him. If not for that he would have been mixing it up with the fast guys for sure!
1 week until MAXIMUM FORWARD VELOCITY RACING RACY TIME!!!!

No comments: