Friday, February 6, 2009

The Great Caper!


I find it VERY INTERESTING that I made a deposit into the "supposed" Sunday sag wagon with my Top Secret Nutritional Strength strategy (Code Name TSNS), knowing that it would be the difference between riding wheelies post lunch stop or sucking elephant ears and sooooome hoooow, my secret blend did NOT make it to the lunch stop. Further, said nutritional supplements were non-existent post Sunday ride and have not been returned since. Hmmm....


This seems like a caper only capable of being planned with insider knowledge. Something sneaky and treacherous. So, knowing that I need my A-game, I am stepping up MY side of this investigation with a few secret weapons of my own! No, I have not enlisted the help of Matlock or Inspector Clusoe, but rather my top secret nutrition partners who have much experience:

(A-hem-ahhsmurfette..ahhermmmBriiihmmm...errr) and we have a concrete theory that goes like this:

The deposited bag of Top Secret Nutritional Strength (Code Name: TSNS) has been consumed by the team nay-sayers and do-gooders who espouse the only way to optimum race fitness has to do with the consumption of fruits and vegetables...whatever those are! PPFFFSssshhhh!! Well, clearly, in this case "fruits and vegetables" are a DECOY!!! My crackpot team of investigators believes that the TSNS bag was commandeered...HI-JACKED EVEN, against it's own will and helpless to defend itself. We cannot name names at this early stage, but the alleged culprits know who YOU are...and you better be watchin' your back!


Unfortunately, it would be difficult to assume the lost TSNS still exists as the allure of its satisfying and rewarding myth is too strong to resist. Thus, our crackpot team of investigators would simply be happy to have a replacement supply of TSNS if YOU, the alleged culprits can reproduce the goods...


We will be waiting...

No comments: