Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Maiden Voyage!

Tonight marked the first time the wheels hit the dirt in what will undoubtedly be the first of several victorious rides upon the new race weapon that will surely guide it's faithful owner to many a satisfying ride, a mountain climbed in record time, descents passing by at death defying speeds, race competitors toppled, podiums mobbed and passersby jaws dropped at the sheer aesthetic nature of all that is happening. What is it you ask (besides a completely grammatically defunct run-on sentence)???

Well, if you can't guess, I suppose you will have to show up at CCCX round numero dos to see what all the hype is about. "But, my-oh-me, how will I know what I see?" you exclaim?

"Trust me, you will know" Is my reply and isn't this post getting lame?

Other than snippet previews of what's to come, hopefully the course will be marked for all by tomorrow so we can put a Joselyn's beat down on all followers Saturday!

No comments: