Thursday, February 19, 2009

Picture Time!!!

I tried to put some shots up of a few people overlooked on Keiths' site or just plain good shots!

Who smiles in these conditions? Mark does that's who!

Nathan can see the pain with or without glassess...

Mike chargin' away! Out for another lap of FUN!!!!

Bri wishing she had signed up Expert so she could do more laps!!!!

Is that a race face or what? Talk about FOCUS!

Brett may have been the ONLY rider in a mere jersey and short!


Bill made his Sport debut a good one with a solid 3rd place finish in the yuck. All Smiles!



Greg lookin' good before problems set in.



I would love to know what Alex is thinking about right now....



I'd rather be lucky than good any day of the week. "Pray for Rain" that's what I say!

Yeah, yeah, I know...nice boots dork...But they were warm and dry!

No comments: